“Text is at the heart of your work.”
At D & O Creative Group, led by editor and writer Katy O’Grady, we put words to work to help authors, associations, and agencies communicate with clarity. Our services include:
- Writing partnerships: collaborating to develop your major writing projects
- Book editing for traditional or self-publishing
- Editing and writing articles, blogs, e-newsletters
- Academic editing (Katy is assistant editor of Professional School Counseling, the journal of the American School Counselor Association)
- Document review: making sure everything you send is clean and professional
Please contact us to learn more about how we can put your words to work.
Since 2002, Katy O’Grady and D & O Creative Group have provided editing, writing, and communications services to clients in the Washington, DC, area and across the United States. Katy supports authors, associations, and agencies focused on education, mental health, environmental, and technology topics, helping them deliver their messages with clarity and power.
About the Art
The images throughout this site are details from works in paper created by Katy O’Grady as part of an ongoing art and creativity exchange project, begun during the Covid-19 pandemic. The themes/titles included here are: “In the Stacks” (Home), “Stock Up” (About), “Cycle” (Services), “Opposite” (Projects), “Pattern” (Blog), and “Stranger” (Contact). Read about the project.